TG Stability and Reactivity
Ligar MBMM-DA & MBMM2Sprinkle-> Sprinkle application on processed and fresh meat.
Ligar MB MM – for refomed bacon with fat mixed in
Ligar B – for bacon and emulsified sausages
Ligar F-EM B – for beef emulsions and Beef Fat Emulsions.
Ligar F-EM C for chicken skin emulsions.
Ligar F Em – for fat emulsions
Chicken Skin Emulsion Process
- The ratio of TG: water: chicken skin as 1:18:12;
- Add skin into the water and cook them until boiled;
- Weight all the material and add water to compensate for any losses during cooking;
- Put skin and broth into the cutter and cut them until well homogenized;
- When the temperature is between 45-50 degree, add TG and cut for around 30 seconds;
- Pull out the stuff and wait for jellification.
Example of Beef Emulsion
|TG||R 700,00||50g||R 35,00|
|Fat||R 10,00||6kg||R 60,00|
|Lecithin||R 80,00||14mL||R 1,12|
|Water||R 0,50||9kg||R 4,50|
|With Markup||R 7,86||/kg|